The Best Value in Wedding Videography!
Yes... There are many wedding videographers out there, and you will find packages ranging from just a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars. We have done the research and this is why we feel that Something to Remember brings the best value in Wedding Videography. Our philosophy is simple. You hire us to capture your day, and that's what we do. No confusing packages and no limited hours on your wedding day. We start when your day begins and we don't leave til the bride and groom send off. So feel free to compare our prices and the quality of our work. We think you too will find that we truly are the best value in Wedding Videography.
2015 Cinema Packages
For your wedding we will:
- Use Canon DSLR video for Cinematic look for bridal preparation.
- Use 4 -5 Professional Quality Canon HD digital cameras for Ceremony.
- Use a wireless mic for wedding ceremony and/or hook into sound system when available.
- Use professional tripods, glidecams, and sliders for cinematic look and feel.
- Use non-linear editing systems to digitally edit wedding video footage.
- Add in some favorite love songs of your choice.
- Produce a finished and fully edited wedding video DVD in customized packaging.
- Add in special visual effects (e.g. animated transitions, B&W, slow motion...)
- Use Phantom 3 drone for HD aerial video *NEW
All day coverage of the bride & groom’s preparation, ceremony, & wedding reception.
Conduct bridal party, family member, & guest interview (upon request).
Highlight Video for online viewing and sharing.
Full Feature Film of entire day.
Provide 5 Blu-Ray Disc or DVD’s ($150 extra if you want both Blu-Ray Disc and DVD's created)
Rehearsal Dinner Coverage - $300.00 (if available)
Photo to Video Growing Up Slideshow on DVD - $200.00
USB Drive with Wedding in HD Digital Format - $100.00
Extra Blu-Ray Disc/DVD - $25
Based on the locations, traveling cost may be added. Something to Remember is proud to offer our customers a variety of pay options, including credit cards.